Final

Ready set and GO !


FINAL is approaching . And it is not a good thing.

Means bye-bye 4th semester. and hye 5th semester.

And bye-bye free time, Hello PRESSURE !

Paling tak suka atau palingg mengyayat hati.is MAJOR CROP.

then ACCOUNTING, next SOIL MANAGEMENT

Last but not least .

INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT.

Semua membaca except Account.

Past year yang tersangat banyakkk. Haihhhhhh.

Tengok pun stress belum buat .



DISLIKE banyak-banyak. Thank you

For this huge task of the climax on being a student.

I got few gadgets for making this task easier.


The batteries. I need full supplement energy. HA HA HA !





My incredible bestfriend which occasionally suke tukar-tukar wallpaper. Ta tahu apasal. ( boringgg )





And my keys which connect to all the locks of food storage, wardrobe, books, shoes etc.

The schedule which i followed every single day.

The Memo's, notes, reminder . Grrrrrr

Hopefully i do the best in my FINAL's. Insyaallah.

Practical pun dah confirm. Tak banyak sangat yang perlu difikirkan lagi.

Proposal ? Arghh. Nanti dulu lah.

Let me flow with peaceful flow right now. Really enjoyed it.

I love treyz song. Already taken. Damn it is good. (=


PS : Sometimes i'd love to be left alone, but it doesn't mean i don't need you. Understand me please. )'=