My guy. G-D



Kwon Ji-Yong.
G-Drag
on.

Why am i so freakin in love with this guy?


He got the best mow hawk hair ever !

And only he suits having it .



He's got high taste in fashion,

he know what he wears
, and he know what he wanted to show.

Damn , you know how much i adore masculine guy,
they just seems .

One word. HOT .


I love rapers,

mostly eminem but
then G-Dragon.


I adore him.

He's a one korean guy which i'm very in
terested to know about .


What he do,

i am totally amazed,

he's a composer for his band Big-bang.

He sang vocal song,

he rap about everything and he's very good at it .

He's an icon .

He's a fashion stylish in several korean magazin
es and labels.

Well he's a supermode
ls.

No bet.



Ilove his music,

his appearance.

his style,

his moves when he dance.

Pretty much everything,

he's a great superstar.

I am so much in love with him,

that i pray to god, to sent me a boyfriend to look just like him

(tak main-main tau. suka gilak kot!)

I adore him. Go G-D. GO ! <3>